- Land Size: 631 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Plaster, Weatherboard and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Washing machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Blue Leather Lounge Suite, Bar Stools, Coffee Table, 2 x TV's, All audio and speakers, All planter pots, Beds in downstairs bedrooms, Fridge in kitchen, Fridge in garage, Chest Freezer in garage.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Sewerage: Mains
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: 2 x Paintings over fire place, 1 x painting at the bottom of the stairwell in hallway, 1 x painting in kitchen, 2 x Morris and James plates in garage, 1 x Double bed, 1 x Antique chest of drawers, 1 x Antique cupboard in upstairs bedroom.
About this listing
Designed and built to make the most of the never to be built out views, in such a great position, summer living is a joy with the split level open plan living opening onto decks on both sides of the house.
Boasting a great location just across the road from the Whangateau Inlet foreshore and ramp, with a short walk to the northern end ocean beach, this recently refurbished property incorporates a circular driveway through the high stud garage making handling a trailer boat an absolute breeze.
A covered entrance leads to the cedar front door, opening to the main living area incorporating a feature wood fireplace and broad window seats, inviting a relaxing afternoon with a book or drinks with guests.
Bifold doors on both the eastern and western sides of the house ensure cooling breezes on even the hottest of summer days and make the home light and airy during the cooler months.
Two generous bedrooms downstairs along with the main bathroom are complimented by the main bedroom suite on the upper level with an open deck to enjoy those last moments of the day.
Outdoor living is facilitated by the well-equipped galley kitchen and dining area opening to the private rear deck, the grounds are low maintenance with mature plantings a feature of the rear entertaining area.
The substantial garage will suit a large trailer boat, a car enthusiast, or both, with dual entry doors and concrete driveways making backing a trailer a thing of the past.
This property is very well presented and seriously on the market, unfortunately, returning to enjoy everything that it has to offer is no longer a consideration for our Vendors.
A must to inspect with summer just a few weeks away, all First Mates with or without boating partners should check this out to ensure that it works for you both.
Give me a call for a private viewing or come along to one of the Open Homes.