- Approx Floor Area: 180 sqm
- Land Size: 2 Ha
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Lifestyle, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: x4), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and band sawn pine
- Joinery: cedar, Timber
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (american oak), Timber, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed), Solar, Other (heatpump x2)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Miele Dishwasher, 2 heat pumps, water pumps, chicken house, garden shed, electric fence unit, 4x garage door remotes, under bench oven, induction hob, 3 x heated towel rails. Swimming pool filtration pump and equipment. 2x bbq tables 7 1 winter pool cover
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Studio)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Entrance: Foyer
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Park, Rural, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Pool (Inground and Security fencing), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio, Verandah
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Bore & Tank & stormwater
- Nearest Town/School: Kaipara Flats Primary
- Landscaping: established
- Plantings: deciduous
- Contour: flat to gentle slope
- Paddocks: 3
- Farm buildings: 4 car garaging
- Fencing: fully. Post and rail and electric
- General: wire 5 batten with electric outriggers
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Bore, Tank
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools
About this listing
Prime Kaipara Flats village location on sealed road, close to popular decile 9 primary school, this immaculately groomed property offers the very best of convenient country living enhanced with detached studio, multiple outbuildings and solar heated mineral pool. Bring the kids and pony - realise your dream to create lasting memories of a true Kiwi country upbringing.
Featuring band sawn pine, American oak and cedar joinery, quality is assured throughout the single level home designed for relaxed indoor/outdoor living and sited to capture all day sun with tranquil views across land to hills beyond.
Delicious array of deciduous trees fringe front boundary for absolute privacy, revealing behind highly desirable 2.0 ha (5 acres) of near flat land well fenced into three paddocks of quality pastural grazing. Ideally set up for livestock and pets - currently home to three friendly Alpaca, sheep and chookies.
The property boasts exceptional lifestyle infrastructure including:
Deep Well Bore (110 m) providing stock water to all paddocks and gardens via six taps and assorted troughs. Water is considered non potable however can boost house supply as required. Water supply ideal for lifestyle growing purposes.
56m2 original garage/barn with rustic double wooden doors providing storage for farm vehicles and workshop plus doubles as shearing shed for Alpacas as required.
Stockyard includes holding pen and race to facilitate animal care and movement.
Fenced chicken run provides free range facility for happy hens with grove of mature tress providing summer shade.
Within easy reach of Warkworth township, and just 14kms from highway access to Auckland City.
There's no doubt! This is a place to call home.
Auction On-site Sunday 8th December at 1pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Please follow this link for the Property pac -