- Land Size: 9998 sqm
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Polished
- Window coverings: Shutters
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump, Ducted heating, Electric, Other (heat transfer)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heatpump Heaters in 2 bedrooms Heater in hallway Dishwasher Rangehood Extractor Fan Pool Pump and equipment Bore Pump (not working, "as is, where is")
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (double bedroom, unconsented sleepout)
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (pool room)
- Granny flat: Attached
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Rural, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Clothes line, Pool (Inground and Salt), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access, Other (chicken house)
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water supply: Bore, Tank
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The owners need space for their business, so they have now bought! Their loss of this stylishly renovated 1920's bungalow with a pool, is your gain!
Character features but with modern upgrades throughout, give a classic but somewhat Scandinavian feel to this perfect family property.
The main house has 3 double bedrooms plus an office/sunroom, and 2 bathrooms. Open plan living boasts a designer kitchen with breakfast bar for entertaining your guests. Plus spacious verandas and decks to follow the sun all day long, overlooking the paddocks, manicured gardens, pond, fire pit and vegetable garden.
Off one side of the house is an inground pool for those fun summer days and a pool-house which would make a great art studio, reading or rumpus room when it's not used as a fifth bedroom to accommodate extra guests.
Also featuring a cute "Matakana-feel" private sleepout with its own private access and courtyard, which the current owner rents out on Airbnb as a weekend retreat throughout the year. All of this plus a separate, lockable double garage.
Set on a stunning 1 hectare of pasture with an idyllic pond in the middle and chicken hutch enjoy this mini-lifestyle all year round. Located less than a kilometre from the bustling Warkworth township and access to SH1 for a super easy commute yet only a short drive to Matakana and popular Kawau Bay beaches, means you CAN have the lifestyle without the compromise. All this, plus zoned Future Urban.
Warkworth is quickly becoming a destination city. An easy commute to Auckland City, becoming easier and quicker as the new Puhoi to Warkworth motorway extension due for completion next year. This is a must see for anyone thinking about upgrading to a lifestyle property or wanting a bit more space and privacy but still near to the town centre! Don't wait, this one will be sold!
Auction Saturday 30 Nov 1:00 p.m. (On site) Unless Sold Prior