- Land Size: 419 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre)
- Roof: Shingles
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Grooved Timber
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Laminate)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Electrical: Phone extensions, Smart wiring
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Dishwasher, Alarm, Security Screening System, Water Filtration System, Garden Shed, Pergola and Pull Down Blinds, Clothesline, Heatpumps x 2, Underfloor Heating in Bathrooms, Central Vacuum
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Rural, Urban, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial, Materials (Timber/ Timber and Alloy)
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 2400 x 2400, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Interior clothesline in garage
About this listing
On the first level, enjoy open-plan living with designer kitchen and indoor/outdoor flow to North and East facing decks - partially covered with pergola and screens. Additionally, one bedroom, bathroom, and carpeted double garage with internal entry for convenience.
Upstairs is home to three further bedrooms and two more bathrooms, along with a bonus nook or library. Plenty of space for family and friends!
Extensive landscaping, fenced rear yard for children and pets, plus a large concrete pad ideal for the boat or campervan.
If coastal living is your dream, make it a reality in the heart of 'Kawau Waters'.
With a CV of 900,000 this is your near new, seaside living opportunity!
Set Date Of Sale closes 12 noon Monday 9th December Harcourts Warkworth (unless sold prior).