- Land Size: 661 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Fibrecement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Other (Wall heater)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Rangehood, Separate oven, Separate hob, Heat pump, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural, Water
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Light fitting in lounge
About this listing
You will be pleasantly surprised when you visit 1 Inca place.
Our owners have tastefully renovated over their years of ownership and this well-loved four bedroom plus a study family home has served their family well.
Mum and dad have loved entertaining on the expansive north facing deck which is finished with glass balustrade to enjoy the lovely views over the bay.
The master chef among you will love the stylish kitchen and along with modern bathrooms and up to date furnishings it makes this property a real winner.
The kids have loved having an easy walk to the beach to dig their toes in the sand and take the summer dip.
With a new work role starting in the new year time is of essence and our sellers are committed to sell on or before auction day.