- Land Size: 786 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tin Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Hardiboard base
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: See photos
- Flooring: Timber, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heat Pump
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Rural
- Aspect: West, East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
All the hard work has been done including; exterior/interior painting, wiring upgrades, new kitchen, curtains, lighting, appliances, and verandah. The lounge and kitchen have been reconfigured creating a harmonious flow, this combined with the high ceilings helps saturate the home in light and warmth. A beautiful feature is the hand-crafted kitchen bench top which is made from the studs where the dividing wall once was.
There are two good-sized double bedrooms with built in wardrobes plus one single bedroom. One bathroom with a partially separate toilet services both family and guests. There is a separate generous-size laundry/utility room.
Evenings can be enjoyed watching the sunsets from the large elevated front terrace. French doors open between the dining room and verandah forming a great indoor/outdoor entertaining area privately positioned out the back. The back yard is partially fenced and could easily be developed further, limited only by your imagination.
The single garage is suitable for a small vehicle or a handyman's workshop. There is room for 2-3 vehicles in the driveway, and plenty of roadside parking.
Perfect for first home buyers, young families, or those wishing to downsize. This family home is situated in a handy location - just a short walking distance to the Wellsford shops and public transport. The college and primary school, various pre-schools, the public library, and Centennial Park are all a few minutes' drive away.
Click the 'video tour' tab next to the 'photo' tab to view the walkthrough video.